King DuvetRegular price
Our Candy Cane Collection is designed by Atelier Raff x Sukun and made with 400 thread count, 100% cotton in a sateen weave that has been chosen with comfort, softness, longevity and durability in mind. The sateen technique of weaving gives the fabric a buttery soft feel, very slight glow.
- 400 thread count cotton
- Concealed button enclosure on the duvet cover and flap enclosure on all pillowcases
- Ruby red & white ruffled frill border
- Woven and crafted by our heritage Pakistan partners that has been producing textiles since 1954
- Oeko-tex certified which ensures no harmful chemicals are used
- Sold in plastic free, reusable cotton cases that can be used to store product and protect them from dust
- Our manufacturer is part of the Better Cotton Initiative, taking a decisive step towards a sustainable future for mainstream global cotton production.
Care Instructions: Wash at 30 - 40 degrees with gentle eco detergents and no products with bleach that might interfere with the dyes. Avoid tumble drying, we recommend a short spin cycle followed by air-drying to minimise creasing. Tumble drying or washing the product above 40 degrees can damage the cotton threads causing them to lose their softness over time.
All order made between the 18th - 28th of February will be Shipped from the 1st of March 2023.